Club Info, Meeting Info, Minimum Club Requirements, Off Road "How To" Guide, Safety Topics, and Tread Lightly
Post a reply

Dues paid and cannot access club member section? Click here!

Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:56 am

Please post in this topic if you are having trouble accessing the content intended for members who have paid their dues. Once you do, someone will investigate accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation and patience while we set up your access.

Re: Dues paid and cannot access club member section? Click h

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 am

I'm having trouble accessing the members sections Gary . Now I don't even see the closed runs, tried the members only area and says I don't have permission

Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:27 am

Dracattack wrote:I'm having trouble accessing the members sections Gary . Now I don't even see the closed runs, tried the members only area and says I don't have permission

should be working now

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:01 pm

I am not able to access the club only section but I am a paid member. Previously Mighty Quinn now River Jed

Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:28 pm

that was easy to validate thanks for info to help me. you already have access as of a minute ago.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Gary I owe you $25 lol

Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:51 pm

You never showed up to the last meeting when we were going to settle that :P

FYI - I am Ian's cover as treasurer while he is away but... I am literally in NYC right now with no confirmed return date but I will be back for the November meeting. So, if you intend on becoming a full member PM me, I will grant access, then we will figure out dues collection when I get back.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:32 am

not letting me view member area

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:35 am

Rick Chudy wrote:not letting me view member area

access granted. welcome to the new site gecko
Post a reply